 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 249
Re: A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 05:00:46 GMT

Congratulations to your family! I love new baby announcements!

For the record, I think she might hold the record for earliest exposure to our
beloved brick. :)

-Dave