 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 266
Re: January 26 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

GardenSLUG will be meeting on the 26th of January at my home in Hillsborough,
NJ around noon or 1 PM.  I'm 1.5 hours from Manhattan and a little less from
downtown Philadelphia (both under decent traffic conditions) -- just north and
east of Princeton.  Several of you have been out to the house once before and I
can supply directions to anyone in need.

I am seeking RSVPs so that I can plan appropriately.

Cool, I'll be there, and I'll bring some more customized and modified
minifigs for all your viewing pleasure/horror. I'll need directions again,
too, off I287. At the top of my current want list is the Indian female head
from the Western sets. If you've got one for trade or sale, please bring it
along!
binky