 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 261
260  |  262
Subject:
January 26 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:03:30 GMT

Hi all,

GardenSLUG will be meeting on the 26th of January at my home in Hillsborough,
NJ around noon or 1 PM.  I'm 1.5 hours from Manhattan and a little less from
downtown Philadelphia (both under decent traffic conditions) -- just north and
east of Princeton.  Several of you have been out to the house once before and I
can supply directions to anyone in need.

I am seeking RSVPs so that I can plan appropriately.  Whether or not you've
been to a GardenSLUG meeting, you'd be welcome to this one.  Just so you know,
I have cats, but their presense will be eliminated from the main room I expect
us to inhabit and HEPA filter(s) will be run for a few days constantly prior to
the meeting.  My house is a non-smoking environment, but you can go outside.

My preliminary agenda for the meeting is to:

- show MOCs
- discuss future meetings and public events
- play with bricks
- discuss the origins of our building ideas
- trade
- and some other fun and creative stuff

Any additions are fine too.  If you have any questions or comments, post them
here, or email me privately.

I look forward to seeing you,

Chris

FUT: lugneet.org.us.GardenSLUG