 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 262
Re: Meeting at my house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:08:21 GMT

Gosh, it's been a month or so since I read our newsgroup last...oops.

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey you guys wanna come to the Legomaster's house for a small get together?

Maybe, when did you have in mind?  It's tough for me to get off during the
weekend days.

I live in Oakland, around the RTE. 287 / RTE. 208 area.

In Salem or Bergen?  Oh...it must be Bergen.  Mapquest says it's 50 miles and
an hour and a half, straight up 287.  Location is fine.

I'm gonna start sending all my Robots to California for Brickswest and I
figure if you guys wann see them before I pack them up it would be cool.

When do you start shipping?

Chris