 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 274
Re: January 26 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
GardenSLUG will be meeting on the 26th of January at my home in Hillsborough,
NJ around noon or 1 PM.
<snip>

So!  Countdown to the meeting continues...

What MOC's are people bringing?

I'm planning on bringing my Gatehouse, based on Neuschwanstein:

and my (tiny) town house:

I'm looking forward to seeing other people's stuff.

Eric Sophie, what are you planning on bringing?  I have a feeling that the
scale of your mocs will overshadow everyone else's, but I can't wait to see
what you bring.  :-)

-Andy Lynch