 Organizations / United States / 385
Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:31:03 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:
I have been doing some Geographic Information Systems(GIS) analysises based on the distribution of
AFOLs, population, some socio-economic factors, etc.  Maybe
this is a project that the LUGs could work on together.

GIS would be incredibly cool, though not everyone has a GIS viewer installed
on their machine.  Could your tools do HTML output?

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.