 Organizations / United States / 374
Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Eric,

Thet's too wild, I was just thinking of making such a map myself. I had
started getting the graphics together this weekend, thanks for saving me a
lot of work. It would be cool if a way could be found to represent the
overlapping of the LTCs and the LUGs on the same map, I think if they're on
separate maps some groups might get over looked.

I agree.  Most maps usually use striped or checked sections to denote overlap
but at least for me that is much harder to maintain.  What I though was that I
would just have large links to each "sister" map right at the top of the page
so people wouldn't miss them.  That to me would be the easiest thing to do.
Plus seeing there is a logical division between the LUGs and LTCs here on
LUGNET I thought a logical division in the Maps wouldn't be such a bad thing.

http://www.nelug.org/images/uslugmap.gif

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/