 Organizations / GLUG / 34
Re: The future of GLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.glug, James Seibert writes:

- some kind of file area where people could share their game systems

This would be very cool.  Although if file space is limited, I would be • just
as happy to see links to such files on other sites.

Extensive links similiar to the ones on Frank's site would be great. I waste
considerable amounts of time surfing around lego gaming sites.

That's great to hear James!  Why don't you start compiling a list of game
related links that are valid.

Can we mirror stuff with out permission for archival purposes?  My
understanding is that when it is impossible to contact appropriate
rights-holders, you're quite safe doing it until you hear different.  We might
ought to do that for posterity in case sources dry up in the future.

Chris