 Organizations / GLUG / 30
Re: The future of GLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:21:57 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message
news:HC2qwF.1vrz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.glug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
So unless anybody has specific objection, I'm going to grab a domain - • does
anybody have a preference between gamelug.org and gamelug.com?
.org

Right, I've put in the paperwork for gamelug.org and all the details • should
be worked out by tomorrow.

Let us know how much we owe you.

As soon as I hear back from the hosting company
I'll forward the ftp info to, Chris I guess?  Do James S. and James B.
want/need access?

That would be great!

Are you suggesting that we submit artwork, or ideas for artwork that some
randomly selected professional artist in our midst might render, for
consideration?

Yeah, I thought it would be fun to do a quick community brainstorming
session.  If I do the logo myself I'm sure it'll get nitpicky comments • like
"Hey, GLUG doesn't start with a B!" and "What's that R-I-K-W-A-R-S doing • at
the end!"  I know how anal you gamers can be.

Hey, hey, hey, you were the one suggesting beer and pizza at the gaming
table. I have a suggestion though, put up a sign " No Dimmies"