 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 399
Re: Track Designer layout available to DL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:16:24 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
I've updated the Layout with plates instead of the 9 volt track. Can you put
blue plates down where the water is?

I'm glad you and Robin worked out that the track showed the outside of
the table area :-)  It was late!

Also, I think we need to rework the track. Short Circuit loops are tough. An
in person meeting would be best.

Sure, but we might as well keep re-working until we can get together.

Also, I think more surface area would be best. In the large long layout we
don't really need narrow areas right.

I suspect the 16x6 is the *total* are we have, ie we have to include
operator space in there, hence the narrower bits to give us somewhere to
sit behind. I have asked Dick that question and I'm waiting to hear back
from him.

Cities can be good obstructions.

Not sure what you mean here.

Kevin