 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 380
Re: I'm back too ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:38:10 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Hi guys,

I've finally returned from purgatory ... er, I mean, Edmonton.

I've just caught up on the forum.  We've got a month left, and most of
the work yet to do.

I agree that we should meet ASAP.  I can make myself available any
night this week.

Everyone. We need firm commitments on who can attend to help with
setup/teardown and building.

I'd like to rough out the track layout so that we can set aside the areas
for the different displays.

IF we don't have most of this stuff done we are going to look bad. I can
handle the harder electronic stuff. I just bought some flashing circuits
to put on top of my Octan fuel tower.  Are we going to have a bridge or
extremely high buildings?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html