 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 430
Re: Track Designer layout available to DL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:47:36 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
Don't forget to increment the version number or this'll get *really*
confusing.  This file should be number "0004".

It was actually the 002 file that I forgot to increment. I'll call the
next file 005 and there'll be a gap in the numbers. I suspect this was a
little too complicated for our tiny brains, Robin :-)

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm