 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 388
Re: I'm back too ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:54:01 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
The attendees will not know that we HAVEN'T been doing this for 10
years!  They will be expecting the same level of perfection and detail
as they see in the other displays.  We should endeavour to do our very
best.

We will... but I personally am not aiming for perfection the first time
nor will I be wailing and gnashing my teeth when things go wrong or
don't quite work out (which will happen).

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm