 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 387
Re: I'm back too ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:51:08 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Yes, I know. But I don't want a table with track and HUGE bare patches, i'd
like it to be very Lego.

Once the track is on there's not all that much spare space... 16' x 6'
sounds like a lot of space but it really isn't.

What's the dimension of your table.

48" x 30" x 28" high. How high are your tables?

making a road crew to tear up a plate. (Basically a chunk of road repair. Grey
tiles with white tiles in for the lines.) Maybe... I'll have to see how the
time is.

Nice idea! One thing we can do on Sunday during the exhibit time is keep
moving around little scenes like that... setting up new ones and moving
old ones.

So much to do and so little lego... Took advantage of the 'Don't pay till
March' deal at Zellers. Whoa...

Hehe. You too eh.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page: