 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9609
Re: final rules.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
stop me.  Just so he doesn't get too mad, I'll try not to mispell any words...

You already did. And you even misspelled mispell...sheesh

When I wrote it, I had to look that up, just to make sure I misspeled it
correctly...  :)