 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9606
Re: final rules.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:43:23 GMT

man, it's quite here, today.  What are you people doing, working?

I know Calum doesn't want my input in the rules, but that's really not going to
stop me.  Just so he doesn't get too mad, I'll try not to mispell any words...

While sitting here at work, writing an arbitrator/timer program in NQC, I had a
thought about something that's not (yet) listed in the rules.

The first robot should not make it's first move, until it receives a signal from
the arbitrator.  That way, the arbitrator can start the internal timers and all
that stuff.

Yes?