 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9552
Re: final rules.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:45:52 GMT

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 06:48:07PM +0000, Chris Magno wrote:
it is up to your robot to be smart enough to know if it is to go first
or second.

Can I tell my bot if it's playing black or red then?  Or is it supposed
to be able to look at the chips in it's hand and figure that out?

Dan

(current algorithm version C.2.10, with some thoughts of B and D still
floating around)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com