 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9605
Re: final rules.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:05:22 GMT

the dinner was a HUGE success.
1.  Rob. S is not allowed to win
2. Steve H is not allowed to win.

bla bla...

3.  the rest will be posted by calum shortly.
he even has nice diagrams.

I'm working on it. • ...
Yeah, that's fine.  Oh, as a side note, the game is now officially titled
"rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow"*

Has the rules page been updated to reflect these new diagrams and standards?

There are those of us who live in another country, and can not attend the
monthly dinners, so we don't really know what's going on with rtl15.

While I'm in a Friday kind of mood, I want to thank you guys for all the work
you do running these events.  I know it's a real pain to deal with all the
non-robot crap that comes with running an event, like updating web pages and
talking about rules.

I hate doing it.  That's why I have to drive 10 hours to find someone else to do
it.

Thanks for the work,
Steve