 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8314
Re: Lamenting the Long Edit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:01:23 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

-The car is washed now.  There are a few little nicks here and there from road
chips...sigh.  I can't wait to see the damage it'll get on the 10 hour drive at
speed to BrickFest.

Calum

My solution:  Leave the car dirty and you don't notice the nicks and
chips.

Plus I'm hoping the dirt will provide protection.

Jeff E