 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8302
8301  |  8303
Subject:
Lamenting the Long Edit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 03:54:37 GMT

So I'm cutting the 2003 Demo Reel for BrickFest and I'm like, why did:

a) come home late today

b) a bird poop on my new Accord...

c) ...I have to buy a water sprayer at Canadian Tire.

d) ...and wash my car.

e) ...and eat dinner.

f) ...and help my sister put air in her tires.

g) ...I not upgrade to a faster machine when I had the chance...

Calum