 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8323
Re: Lamenting the Long Edit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:34:56 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:

Well, word is the Water Computer isn't what it's cracked up to be:

I'm a little confused how a "Water Computer" is going to help you wash
your car so you can see the paint chips better so you can wine about
them on line and make Chris spell "Julienne Fries" incorrectly, so Mario
has to correct him, while describing how you can shrink wrap your car in
plastic like these these friends I have that put their remotes in
ziplock bags, instead of doing what Jeff E suggest and let it get a good
build up of dirt like everyone else does so that when you do wash it you
never really get enough off to see the minor imperfections caused by
everyday driving.

Derek

Clap

Clap