 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8308
Re: Lamenting the Long Edit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:25:13 GMT

-The car is washed now.  There are a few little nicks here and there from road
chips...sigh.  I can't wait to see the damage it'll get on the 10 hour drive at
speed to BrickFest.

Calum

..... and if you order now, we'll throw in, absolutely free, this new product, called chip-b-gone.

that's right folks, as seen on TV, this revolutionary new product will prevent those run-a-day chips.

and speaking of chips, it slices
it dices,

it even make Julian(?)  fries.

http://www.edmunds.com/media/editorial/motorcitymusings/car_bra/stone.apply.500.jpg

*some assembly required
** not for sale in PQ
*** not for honda's

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?