 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8311
Re: Lamenting the Long Edit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
Even as a child, I always apprecieated GARDENA's clean and modern product
design.  I'd buy GARDENA stuff if I had a need, but I don't.  So I'll just

My favourite was the Gardena Water Computer.  There was also another called the
Water Timer, the non electronic version.  I wanted that one so badly!

Come to think of it, maybe I should go and get a Water Computer.  Just to say I
got one :)

Then you're not using the GARDENA Profi MaxiFlow System Waterstop Connector
properly.  You can buy connectors with and without the valve.  The idea with the
one with the Waterstop valve is you put it on the end of the hose where the tap
may be inaccessable, in a situation where you expect the hose to remain

Yeah, but at pressure, you can pull a fixture off, but putting one on is nearly
impossible.  You also get a spray of water yourself.

Then why'd you offer to drive, if you're concerned about it. :)

Last year I swore I was driving myself after the 10 hour journey in the back
seat.  :)

Calum