 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8313
8312  |  8314
Subject:
More layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:51:17 GMT

K, two more uploads--one outrageously big (and looks remarkably similar to
Altenburg)

And the other pretty tiny--3x4 with the 2 shipyard mods on the side.

http://sparky.i989.net/test/rtltrain6c.tdl
http://sparky.i989.net/test/rtltrain6d.tdl

Dave K