 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8315
Re: Newer Layout was Re: November Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:17:07 GMT

Ooooo! ooooo!   A de-lurk!

Welcome to rtlToronto!  rtlToronto is an informal group of folks who
love building, designing and discussing Lego. Originally from the Usenet
newsgroup rec.toys.lego but now on Lugnet (lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto), a
community of folks in the Toronto and Southern Ontario areas have come
together to chat, build and play with our favourite construction toy.
With a focus on Lego Robotics and Train, rtlToronto is one of the most
active Lego User Groups in the world, having presented eleven Mindstorms
competitions, four Train shows, and onwards of twenty five monthly
dinners, over the course of five years.

:)

Jeff E

Jeremy Taylor wrote:

For the big new spring 2004 layout,  I really don't want to be think
about it untill about a month after brickfest.  I think the designs we
were talking about at dinner after NMRA were cool.  I'd like to see us
come up with several different layout ideas then decide on one of them.

The Hobby show layout I'm not interested in participating in a big way.
I'd be willing to provide some buildings to fill out a module and maybe
some rolling stock.

Derek

I'm not sure I'll be able to put together much for the November layout myself.
rtl14 will be taking up my time until September and after that I may be away.
So to be safe I'll have to wait until our spring 2004 layout to contribute much.

Jeremy.