 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8045
Re: NMRA2003 Friday install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:59:32 GMT

But we are talking like from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.  that's many hours standing
around--we all shouldnt' leave at the same tome for dinner and such.  But I
also think we don't need a regimented schedule...

For food close by, try "The Zet" on Airport road, towards the airport (if it is
still there...).  It was the closest decent (read cheap greasy spoon) place to
eat back when I used to do the shows at the international center.

James