 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8040
Re: NMRA2003 Friday install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:47:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

<snip>

I have four legs and 1 module that go beside(south of) the Dam. I also found 3
extra modules as well, should I bring these?

Forgot to mention this last time...

I have 7 modules at home right now.  My faulty memory tells me that I gave one
of my modules away to somebody (can't remember who, but, eh, second thing that
goes is the memory...)

You have 3 of my mods, that's 10, plust he one I gave away, that's 11

So I'm missing one.  Not that it's a big deal and it's probably under my kitchen
table under boxes and boxes of stuff...

But I only have 7 modules at home and I'll need 9 for the show.  YOu might as
well bring all my stuff to the show and I'll just take it all home on Sunday
night.

Think that'll be the easiest for everyone.

Dave K