 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8024
Re: NMRA2003 Friday install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:56:30 GMT

<snip>

We'll have 7 passes, and if, say, I have to go at 3, I hand off my pass to
someone else (he gets to be Dave K for a few hours)  Dunno if we wanna do that.

Probably.  If anyone from the rest of the group wants to come and hang out,
email me and Dave privately.  I'll have my cell, I'm sure others will too.  You
can call us from out side and we'll swap in.

<snip>

Calum

I'll have my cell as well, I'll e-mail it to y'all.

If anyone has a couch available friday and sat. night, it would be appreciated.
I'll pack my sleeping bag as well.

Dave K