 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7885
Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:26:50 GMT

Hey...

it looked like you guys had fun.
I'm glad I had a chance to come to the event despite having to work yesterday.

I uploaded the pictures this morning from my camera to Brickshelf.

Here is the Brickshelf link:

Here is the my (FTX) version of the event:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/road1

(Please note: It is pretty raw at the moment)

Ben