 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7462
Re: testing in rtl...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:25:30 GMT

Benjamin Medinets wrote:

well, I think it is because FTX is a resident "interpretive program" for
LUGNET.  The cool and easy effects happen only if you are using the web
interface.

This is not about viewing, obviously there aren't any FTX capable mail
readers out there.  Its about posting.  I'd like to be able to post FTX
through mail.  (or at least maintain the FTX formating in messages I
reply to.)

Todd has mentioned that if you change the content-type header to 'x-ftx'
you can post FTX messages through email or newsreaders,  however I
haven't been able to figure out if, or how I can do this with Mozilla.

This is not a serious problem at all, which is why I'm wining about it
in rtl, and not in a general form.  Note the :-) beside the words "very
annoying" in my original message.  :-)

Derek