 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7461
Re: DCC for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:36:11 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote:

In Other News,
--------------

Last week, my order from Shop@Home arrived with the Sante Fe cars, kit, • etc.
Since then, I have gutted a (spare) 10002 Club Car and "retro-fitted" it • to
"Sante Fe" specs.  Please Note, this is still a work in progress.  (need • to
put an order in to BrickLink.

Here is a "teaser" look:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44448

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/Work-in-Progress/sfclubcar
/prev_side2.jpg
SFCLUB>>

and here:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/Work-in-Progress/sfclubca
r/prev_top2.jpg>>

(by clicking the top picture, it will bring you straight to the • brickshelf
folder, which is pending approval).

I know its nothing remarkable, but I had (well still having) fun making • the
change-over.

Benjamin,

I've been working on some renderings of the Santa Fe cars, and
one of the models was a "Santa Fe Club Car", very similar to
yours.  Here's a couple teaser pics:

I've ordered most of the parts from BrickLink, but I still need
to get off my duff and order another 10025 from S@H to
complete the model.

Cheers,

Mark