 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7464
Re: DCC for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:19:41 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote:
Benjamin,

I've been working on some renderings of the Santa Fe cars, and
one of the models was a "Santa Fe Club Car", very similar to
yours.  Here's a couple teaser pics:

Very Nice renderings.

Thank you.

It's a shame you (can't yet) get a Dark Grey Bi-level Train Base yet.
(Light Grey will have to do).  I guess that's one of my beefs with CAD.
You can use pieces that LEGO hasn't even made yet in that particular
color.

There's another little CAD-related white lie in the renderings, too.
The white 2x2 round tiles (used as tables) on the observation deck
are supported by a brown 1x1 round brick.  But, the underside of
of the tile has an "X" in the center, so the round tables won't work.
Thus, the real version will have square tables.  :-)

BTW, I like how you made the sleeping deck into a more traditional
hallway arrangement.  You can fit more in there, that way.

Regards,

Mark