 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7463
Re: DCC for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:59:55 GMT

Benjamin,

I've been working on some renderings of the Santa Fe cars, and
one of the models was a "Santa Fe Club Car", very similar to
yours.  Here's a couple teaser pics:

Very Nice renderings.

It's a shame you (can't yet) get a Dark Grey Bi-level Train Base yet.
(Light Grey will have to do).  I guess that's one of my beefs with CAD.
You can use pieces that LEGO hasn't even made yet in that particular color.

I like how you made the roof on it.  I hadn't thought about that.

I've ordered most of the parts from BrickLink, but I still need
to get off my duff and order another 10025 from S@H to
complete the model.

Well good luck to you.  I hope your model in real life comes out as good as
your renderings.

Cheers,

right back at ya.

Ben