 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7467
Re: testing in rtl...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:35:49 GMT

I noticed that there are messages in the lugnet web interface that don't
show up in my newsreader (Mozilla 1.4b)

This thread for example.  18 messages via the web interface and 13 via
newsreader (prior to this post).

Anyone else see this behaviour?

-Rob A.