 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4579
Re: Back, to, life, back, to, re-a-li-tay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 03:33:26 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

My best memories of that park are all the night rides in the
summer when the park is open until 11pm or Midnight, taking the last • ride,
and driving along the perimeter road, under Millennium Force... looking • up
so high, seeing Mean Streak lit up so beautifully, with that music on. I
miss Millennium Force night rides. Sigh.

Shh!!! Shush!

Can't have everyone figuring out where that secret parking area is or • there
won't be any spaces left for us and we'll have to park in the main lot!

:)

    Iain