 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4578
4577  |  4579
Subject:
legoland fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:38:53 GMT

no, I haven't been to California, UK, or Europe, but being the LEGO-"freak"
that I am, (1)

finally broke down and bought the game...which I am glad I did...

the game is a bit too simplistic for amusement park simulation games, but
heck...its cyber-bricks.

Its nice to see some of the more interesting themes "presented" in the
game.

They have Adventures  (Egyptian and Jungle),  Castle (Knights Kingdom),
Rock Raiders (used as "Crystal Power Plant"), Wild West (especially
Fort Legoredo), as well as "Dinosaurs".

The movies were pretty good and very funny.

Ben

(1) = extensive ABS/brick collection, bedroom set (sheets, curtains, pillow
cases), lego camera (vision command), and suit case (Lego Cargo System),
and clothing...err shirt (free t-shirt from last christmas).