 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4577
Re: Back, to, life, back, to, re-a-li-tay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

Very nice! It's a nice treat when you can find a station with a DJ
crossfading/beatmatching all the songs. There's this one station near
Sandusky that, late at night in the summers, plays this very, very cool
chill-out/ambient mix. It's fantastic to tune to when leaving Cedar Point
late at night.

You know I think I know which one you mean, but I can't remember their freq.

My best memories of that park are all the night rides in the
summer when the park is open until 11pm or Midnight, taking the last ride,
and driving along the perimeter road, under Millennium Force... looking up
so high, seeing Mean Streak lit up so beautifully, with that music on. I
miss Millennium Force night rides. Sigh.

Shh!!! Shush!

Can't have everyone figuring out where that secret parking area is or there
won't be any spaces left for us and we'll have to park in the main lot!