 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4568
Re: Back, to, life, back, to, re-a-li-tay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 01:36:31 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Do you remember that song? I don't.

You mean "Back to Life" by Soul II Soul, the UK dance band?  Released May
30th 1989, UK charted to #1... :)

Um, okay :) You know what other song I was thinking about? The very first
music video I ever saw. I was like two or something, it was called "We Didnt
Start the Fire" or something like that. It was really, really freaky. I
can't believe I remember that.  ::shudders::

Bjork - All is Full of Love <-- BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER CREATED.

Can I (we? everyone?) use the plug-in power pack thingie for the RCX for • the
next contest (11)? I want to.

I have no real opinion, but I'd want to hear people debate about it before
we decide one way or another.

How about, if no one replies in the next five minutes, I get to use a power
pack. :)

    Iain