 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4572
Re: Back, to, life, back, to, re-a-li-tay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

http://liverave.purerave.com/?viewCat=trance

Mmmmm. DJ Dunn. Chill.

Indeed. Thanks for that link!

I was just in south FL yesterday and today and they have an FM station that
plays dance all the time (actually, two, but I didn't like the other one as
much), and it's properly blendmixed rather than broken into discrete songs
with voiceovers the way most conventional stations operate. (and the way the
Chicago station did things... I just drove back from Chicago after my FL flight)

That may not be all that remarkable but I thought it was cool. Grand Rapids
doesn't have one. I'd be really impressed there were stations that were all
electronica or all house or all trance instead of mixed genres...

I think I broke the speakers in the rental, though. Stock speakers can't
handle appropriate volumes, it seems.

(NOT fut to ot.fun although normally I would)