 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4573
Re: Back, to, life, back, to, re-a-li-tay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:03:25 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

http://liverave.purerave.com/?viewCat=trance

Indeed. Thanks for that link!

You're welcome! I've been going through them, and about 2/3 of it is crappy
but there's the odd gem in there that's pretty nice. Oh! My waffles are up.
I'll be right back.

Crap! As I was cutting a waffle, a chunk of waffle flew across the room and
fell on the floor.

I was just in south FL yesterday and today and they have an FM station • that
plays dance all the time (actually, two, but I didn't like the other one • as
much), and it's properly blendmixed rather than broken into discrete songs
with voiceovers the way most conventional stations operate. (and the way • the
Chicago station did things... I just drove back from Chicago after my FL
flight)

Very nice! It's a nice treat when you can find a station with a DJ
crossfading/beatmatching all the songs. There's this one station near
Sandusky that, late at night in the summers, plays this very, very cool
chill-out/ambient mix. It's fantastic to tune to when leaving Cedar Point
late at night. My best memories of that park are all the night rides in the
summer when the park is open until 11pm or Midnight, taking the last ride,
and driving along the perimeter road, under Millennium Force... looking up
so high, seeing Mean Streak lit up so beautifully, with that music on. I
miss Millennium Force night rides. Sigh.

http://www.coasters2k.com/downloads/mov/psyclonepcw.mpg

I miss that more, though.

I think I broke the speakers in the rental, though. Stock speakers can't
handle appropriate volumes, it seems.

LOL! How very true. I think I need to drop a sub (and NoS, and Vin Diesel
while we're at it) into my Tercel.

(NOT fut to ot.fun although normally I would)

:)

    Iain