 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3748
Re: remember the 1/n rule?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:09:57 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

And, by tough, I mean tough for those who are frantically working on a
robot.  i don't want to mention ANY names BUT there are those among us
who have openly participated in the mocking YET have not posted an
anti-x time.

I wonder why that is.... cough.... a hem..

:)

Been busy packing. :)
My robot works fine now, but i dont have time to acutally time it.

I too am being asked about official start times, we always try to aim
for 1pm BUT you know how it goes,  Rob will show up looking tired and
will say that his non lego string broke, Trevyn's robot will start up
and crash cause Calum started to send out random IR,  Bruce just might
not show up......

I've decided not to go with IR. I couldnt get it working reliably.

Trevyn.