 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3749
Re: remember the 1/n rule?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
Been busy packing. :)
My robot works fine now, but i dont have time to acutally time it.

Sweet!  See you tomorrow!

I think Chris meant Bruce "Arch Enemy of Chris" Sheridan not having posted a
time yet.

Calum