 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3745
Re: remember the 1/n rule?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:09:15 GMT

<>

Grunt!

<>

papers next day--"Robot Making Man Says End of World is Near!!  Magno May
Wreak Mayhem with Machine!"

Back to Lego:

:)

OMG, this was so funny.  I was laughing very hard.

:)

Yeah, something waaay more complex than searching 64 square feet for blocks
and stacking them so they stand up by themselves... like moving blocks
around a 6 inch by 6 inch grid--real tough...

64 square feet, is that why you named your robot run-amok.  no control,
no structure, just drive like a mad robot.  do you find the skill needed
in precise control, lacking?

And, by tough, I mean tough for those who are frantically working on a
robot.  i don't want to mention ANY names BUT there are those among us
who have openly participated in the mocking YET have not posted an
anti-x time.

I wonder why that is.... cough.... a hem..

:)

I'm looking forward to Saturday.  Are we officially starting at 1 p.m.?  I
have a few people who want to attend the event and watch and I mentioned to
them that the actual competition starts at 1 p.m.

I too am being asked about official start times, we always try to aim
for 1pm BUT you know how it goes,  Rob will show up looking tired and
will say that his non lego string broke, Trevyn's robot will start up
and crash cause Calum started to send out random IR,  Bruce just might
not show up......

that will leave me and you........

Shall I bring the LEGO Cam again and do the time lapse photography?

the only time lapse you will need for my bot is to watch the replay is
super slow motion.  otherwise it is just a blur of x making motion.

I am so pumped.

BTW no one has mentioned needing IR ranges so, to each their own.
shield your robot well.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny