 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3750
Re: remember the 1/n rule?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I'm looking forward to Saturday.  Are we officially starting at 1 p.m.?  I
have a few people who want to attend the event and watch and I mentioned to
them that the actual competition starts at 1 p.m.

I too am being asked about official start times, we always try to aim
for 1pm BUT you know how it goes,  Rob will show up looking tired and
will say that his non lego string broke, Trevyn's robot will start up
and crash cause Calum started to send out random IR,  Bruce just might
not show up......

Get your friends to show up around 1PM.  We never start on time anyways.
Competitors is 10AM as always.

BTW no one has mentioned needing IR ranges so, to each their own.
shield your robot well.

I'm using 1, 2, 101 and 102.

Calum