 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3727
Re: remember the 1/n rule?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:23:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Ok, that part is a joke.  BUT have we figured out the IR issue??  Should
we post, or allot IR ranges to people???

If   EVERYONE  sends me (or calum) what you need in terms of IR info,
then maybe we can figure out ahead of time where conflicts might be.

Why not all install the legOS TCP/IP stack, and just assign each other
different sub-nets?? 8?)

ROSCO

(That's a joke, too)