 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3728
3727  |  3729
Subject:
wisdom...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:12:31 GMT

If you try to be a smarty-pants, and lower your gripper release time to
something so small the gripper really does not have time to let go of
the block, then you can turn your X-bot into a block stacker.

it was kind of cool to watch my gripper actually attach blocks
together...... then the novelty wore off.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny