 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3747
Re: Hey TrainHeads ! The SuperChief is on Lego's site! (item 10020)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:19:25 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

This isn't a perfect example, because I've seen pop in unsubsidised pop
machines vary in price from 35 cents to 1.65 (seriously!) It's fairly rare
that its a buck, actually. The median price nowadays seems to be around 65
to 75 cents.

Wow! SixFlags Worlds of Adventure was selling pop for $2.50 USD last year.
And most parks are at $2 anyway for pop. That same park charges $9 for
parking. That's like $15 bucks CDN! Parking at Canada's Wonderland is $7
CDN, which is like, $4.50 US.

Food is so expensive in the US. It's weird. Spicy Chicken Combo in canada -
$5.40 or whatever. Spicy Chicken Combo in the US? $5.40 BUT ITS USA DOLLARS
so its more expensive. Sucks!! And food at parks is absolutely insane. It's
like, $7 USD for fries + burger, and you have to buy a drink on top of that
for another $3! We spent more on park food in Florida than we did on park
admission!

    Iain