 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3737
Re: Hey TrainHeads ! The SuperChief is on Lego's site! (item 10020)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
At least I'll have a train part that Calum doesn't have ;)

Actually, there's a LOT of train stuff I don't have.  I didn't bother
getting a lot of the newer stuff, they really don't interest me.  Like the
new train station.  Ick.  I only have 4561's (which, BTW, are not in Sears
Clearance anymore, I was using that as an extreme example) because they're
cheap and have train parts. :)

Calum