 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2025
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Dixon writes:

Your mountain was awesome Tim, and that green hill, what can I say?  How
many green bricks were used in that thing?  I want to build one!

Since a lot of people have asked, I worked it out:  There are about 4300
green bricks of various sizes; this might be a little lower than you expect
due to the large number of mega-bricks: 3 24x12s; about 12 16x8s, some
smaller ones, and about 150 2x8s.

There are also about 5000 black bricks, a few hundred grey and dark grey,
about 800 tan bricks in the cliff, and countless multispectral pieces in the
underpinnings.

Larry P. was right when he said it would take 10,000+ pieces to put together
one of those 22-brick-high train modules :)

But I did it anyway, Lar ;)

Jeff