 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2008
2007  |  2009
Subject:
TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:47:12 GMT

I had an incredible time at Train2.....(even though I only signed up for one
time with my metroliner....who's motor decided to start sticking....
thank heavens for Kevn Zwicker or Pierre for adding their "Metroliner"
engine car.....that was pretty good.

I am sorry to all if I seemed a little distant from the action.....
but I was tired from the preparations and this past heat-filled week has
really been draining for me.

I quite assure you, that I enjoyed all of you who brought stuff....it was
truly AWESOME!!!  I especially liked the mountain landscapes of
Jeff Elliot and Tim Strutt (Parlugment - who had ALL of their members
attend!!!!)
I also would like to thank Kai Broderson for showing up with some of his
stuff....it was also very cool!!!!   You are welcome anytime to bring your
things.  Calum, and Jeff VW also had very nice layouts (as always).

Maybe next time, I can have more items on modules a head of time so there
isn't that much prep time. :)
I hope everyone enjoyed seeing the level crossing, monorail, train station,
and the soccer stadium (with guarded pub....errrr INN)!!

I know there was a pack more who came with items here and there.....
The Guys who came from Montreal: Martin, Pierre, and Kevin.

The Guys who came from Ottawa: Tim, Jude (awesome!!!  Nice to meet you),
Kevin, Ka-ON (thanks for the help early on!!), and Jeff.  [again 100%
turn-out from OTTAWA]

Nice bridge ROB......welcome to TRAINS....I hope I can attempt to do with
RCX's what you can do for TRAIN.  Thanks to Iain who took lots of footage
with his Ellura Car.....I can't wait to see the video.....

Again KUDO's to Calum who made the event possible....mucho grasias me amigo!!!
Well, I am pooped out, so I will slowly get ready for bed.

Final NOTE:  Those that didn't come or couldn't come missed out on something
spectacular that you just can't experience from the video (which I will
assume will be very cool!!!)

Benjamin Medinets